Disclaimer & Disclosures
Futures, stocks and options trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The valuation of futures, stocks and options may fluctuate, and, as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment. The impact of seasonal and geopolitical events is already factored into market prices. The highly leveraged nature of futures trading means that small market movements will have a great impact on your trading account and this can work against you, leading to large losses or can work for you, leading to large gains.
If the market moves against you, you may sustain a total loss greater than the amount you deposited into your account. You are responsible for all the risks and financial resources you use and for the chosen trading system. You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.
All trading strategies are used at your own risk.
Any content on prorsi.com should not be relied upon as advice or construed as providing recommendations of any kind. It is your responsibility to confirm and decide which trades to make. Trade only with risk capital; that is, trade with money that, if lost, will not adversely impact your lifestyle and your ability to meet your financial obligations. Past results are no indication of future performance. In no event should the content of this correspondence be construed as an express or implied promise or guarantee.
prorsi.com or its associates/directors/partners or employees are not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using any of our trading strategies. Loss-limiting strategies such as stop loss orders may not be effective because market conditions or technological issues may make it impossible to execute such orders. Likewise, strategies using combinations of options and/or futures positions such as “spread” or “straddle” trades may be just as risky as simple long and short positions. Information provided in this correspondence is intended solely for informational purposes and is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Information is in no way guaranteed. No guarantee of any kind is implied or possible where projections of future conditions are attempted.
In case you have bought or subscribed to our courses, ProRSI has full rights reserved to cancel your subscription anytime.
In the event of re installation of the courses or software, the subscriber has to bear the re installation charge and course encryption charge as decided by Prorsi.
ProRSI has the right to send the users email, sms or whatsapp for information about new research initiated and other information about various products and services launched by ProRSI from time to time.
DO NOT BASE ANY INVESTMENT DECISION UPON ANY MATERIALS FOUND ON THIS ANALYSIS
- We are SEBI registered RESEARCH ANALYST
- The contents of this analysis are not provided to any particular individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. The information contained on our analysis is not an offer to buy or sell securities. The information contained therein constitutes impersonalized advice and involved disinterested commentary on the securities discussed.
- Our analysis has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. An individual should never invest in the securities of any of the companies’ mentioned based solely on information contained on our analysis. Individuals should assume that all information provided regarding companies is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research.
- Any individual who chooses to invest in any securities should do so with caution. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some or all of the money that is invested. Always research your own investments and consult with a registered investment advisor or licensed stock broker before investing.
- The App Services (Programs & Ideas) are valid for 3 months post that renewal is at the descretion of the ProRSI management.
- When you signup for any services on the App it is evident that you have understood and accepted all the above disclaimer.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.