Bollinger Bands are a technical analysis tool developed by John Bollinger in the 1980s for trading stocks. The bands comprise a volatility indicator that measures the relative high or low of a security’s price about previous trades. Volatility is measured using standard deviation, which changes with increases or decreases in volatility. The bands widen when there is a price increase and narrow when there is a price decrease. Due to their dynamic nature, Bollinger Bands can be applied to various securities trading.
In this program, we intend to deep dive into the trading concepts using Bollinger Bands. These are not the traditional methods that are found elsewhere on the internet.
2) Why are bands so powerful tools?
3) Trade passing criteria when using Bollinger Bands (Using VSA & RSI)
4) Other Band Systems (Fixed Bands, Keltner Bands)
5)Settings & Variations in traditional settings
6) Main Plays
The False Break
Walk the Band
The Reversal Play
Dual Time Frame Strategy
High Conviction Breakouts
The Trend Trading Plays
7) Bollinger Bands derived indicators:
Trading the Bulge & Squeeze with them
Defining Market conditions with Bands (Overbought & Oversold)
8) Bollinger Bands with Candlesticks
9) Bollinger Bands with RSI
10) Traditional Patterns
11) Merrill Patterns
12) Setting Stops & Trailing Profits
13) Integrating everything with Bands, RSI, Candles & Moving Averages to form an actionable trading strategy that can be used in any timeframe.
How did you come across ProRSI or Bharat Jhunjhunwala *
The program is delivered In an encrypted video format which will play with our media player. The videos are PC locked & phone locked.
The validity of the program is for 1 year.
Right now, the videos will run only on a Windows System (10 and above will be better) & An android phone (Mac & iPhones are not supported)
These are self-Learning Programs.
It takes a maximum of 24 hours to deliver the program post enrolment. All the details will be delivered to your registered email address.